This easy and delicious steak salad is another one of my meals that I make often. I can make a salad about 100 different ways with all the combinations of lettuce, topping and dressings options. I focused on fat for this meal as the theme for the toppings instead of carbs. The fats are coming from healthy sources such as lean steak, eggs, avocados, pumpkin seeds, pepperoni and cheese. Use my delicious keto ranch dressing to complete this tasty salad!
Top Sirloin Steak Salad
This salad is great for using leftover meats and takes little time to prepare!
Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 pounds top sirloin butterfly cut
- 6 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- salt & pepper to taste
Steak Salad for 1 salad
- 89 grams kale & romaine lettuce, shredded about 2 cups
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 hass avocado, chopped
- 1 oz roasted pecans
- 1/2 oz shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 5 oz grilled sirloin steak
- Prepare steaks by butterflying them to lay flat (you can skip this step if your steaks are already thin). Pour the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper all over them. Grill at 500 degrees until done. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.Meanwhile, place your lettuce blend in a bowl. Add chopped avocado, pumpkin seeds, egg, roasted pecans, parmesan cheese, and steak. Measure out your ranch dressing so you don't over do the fat.
Ranch dressing used in this recipe: https://ketorewind.com/buttermilk-ranch-dressing/