This is such a yummy dinner recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Make this when you want to feel like a gourmet cook! This recipe is by my mom’s friend, Ralph, and he graciously shared it with us. We have been making this for a long time because it’s a family favorite in our hour.
Pork Tenderloin With Mashed Cauliflower
- 2-3 pound tenderloin (total weight)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 heaping tsp clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- black pepper to taste
- 2 small cauliflower heads (or 1 large)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Slice pork tenderloins into large hunks. Beat meat with a meat tenderizer. Place in a bowl or ziplock bag and add marinade. This is even a great recipe to let set up to overnight. To a hot grill with the back burners off, cook pork 3-4 minutes each side. Transfer to the unlit back burners and cook additional 5-10 minutes until done.Meanwhile, steam cauliflower florets until tender. Drain. Add butter, chicken stock, cream and spices to pot. Add drained cauliflower back to pot and mash. I like to use my stick blender but regular potato mashed will work just fine. Taste for salt. Enjoy!