I’ve been exploring fat bombs and stumbled upon a pie recipe that I saw an opportunity to convert to a keto fat bomb. Who doesn’t love pecan pie? Well this recipe can be made so quickly and it tastes like a dream. Because I made this into fat bombs, the macros are much better too! This recipe was inspired by 12 Tomatoes.
Pecan Cream Fat Bombs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup BochaSweet (powdered)
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup Swerve brown sugar
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cup roasted pecans use my recipe
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whip the heavy cream and BochaSweet powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl mix the blocks of cream cheese, Swerve brown sugar, NuNaturals maple syrup, and salt. Add in 1 cup of the pecans and mix. Fold in the whipped cream and mix gently. Add mixture into a large piping bag with a large tip. If you don't have a piping bag you can also just use a spoon for a more rustic look. Using silicone muffin cups, pipe or spoon mixture into 12 servings. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans. Refrigerate for 2 hours.