Can it be done? YES! This Keto Stuffing will not disappoint your Thanksgiving guests and it has the bonus of being gluten free too! This recipe is semi homemade where you’re going to add your fresh veggies and herbs and combine them with a store bought, delicious keto bread. Carbonaut is the best keto bread I’ve tried in my nearly 3 years living a keto lifestyle. Find this bread in the refrigerated/frozen section of your local Costco, Target, Sprouts, Whole Foods or if you’re a fan on online shopping you can use this link for Amazon!
Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing With Bread
- 6 slices Carbonaut White Bread Gluten Free
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1 stalk celery (or 70g) chopped
- half medium white onion (140g) chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry marsala wine optional
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- Crumble keto bread and place on baking sheet and spray with avocado oil and then bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Sauté celery, onion, and 2 tbsp butter for 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and deglaze pan with dry marsala wine (optional). Add poultry seasoning, salt & pepper, and mix.Add 1.5 cups chicken stock and 3 tbsp butter and bring to a gentle boil. Spray glass pan with avocado oil. Remove toasted bread from oven and add to veggies and mix. Pour into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 mins covered. Then remove foil and bake uncovered for 5 mins. Enjoy!