Dry Seasonings Ranch dressing Ingredients
• 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
• 1 Tablespoon dried chives
• 2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 teaspoon onion powder, optional
• 1 teaspoon dill weed, optional
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 cup dry buttermilk, optional Instructions
1. Measuring out your ingredients and mix together. 2. Store in a glass mason jar in a cool, dry place in your kitchen. 3. If you’d like a smoother, more uniform texture, measure the ingredients into a spice grinder and blitz for 20 seconds until large pieces are broken but the mix isn’t too powdery. Notes To make a ranch dip, combine 1 Tablespoon of the ranch mix with 3/4 cups sour cream and 3/4 cups mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt. Adjust to personal taste. Let sit in the fridge overnight to let the flavors develop.
Baked Keto Ranch Chicken
1.5 pounds of chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of the ranch mix
salt & pepper to taste
In a bowl or ziplock bag, add chicken breasts and 2 tablespoons of ranch mix, salt and pepper. Mix until chicken is evenly coated and place on a baking sheet. I used my air fryer and bakes at 350 for 20 mins. Oven cooking times will vary.