Shut the front door! Are you ready for this recipe?! This keto ice cream is amazing…. literally a party in your mouth!! There’s a couple of ways you can make this keto approved ice cream. I like to use my stand mixer but if you don’t have a stand mixer you can use a hand mixer or even a mason jar.
So I was inspired by several of the recipes I’ve seen floating around on the internet. I decided to take my favorite parts of each recipe and make my own. You can mix and match flavors to come up with your own combo. The peanut butter I use is found at my local grocery store in the bulk bins. You can grind your own peanut butter right in the store. This way I’m sure my peanut butter has 0 sugar.
Use this method to make with a KitchenAid stand mixer and ice cream machine.
- Pour heavy whipping cream, Swerve, vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder and liquid stevia into the mixing bowl. Mix until light peaks form. Add in natural peanut butter and chocolate chips. Mix until blended.
- Pour into ice cream machine and make ice cream
Use this method if you don’t have a KitchenAid stand mixer or ice cream machine.
- Pour all ingredients into a large mason jar and secure lid tightly.
- Shake until the contents inside no longer move.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
Once the ice cream has frozen it will need to be thawed for about 10 minutes before serving. It scoops best this way!
- 2 cups (or 480 ml measured on a kitchen scale) heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Swerve (erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Lily’s dark chocolate chips (optional)