This is one of the meals I make 1x a week. You can easily switch up the veggies and use what random ones you have in stock. It’s a great way to not waste food because you don’t need many of each ingredient making it perfect for using up your stock and the flavors all work well together with the marinade. This is a great recipe for meal prep too. Simply dice everything up ahead of time and whip it up in about 15 minutes. It seems like there’s been a constant theme being keto… spend less time eating and more time living! I dice everything up ahead of time, cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge until I’m ready to cook it. This saves me so much time because I meal prep when I have time–sometimes that may be in the middle of my day, sometimes it’s the night before. It’s all about planning! Having a plan keeps you on a track to success.
So here’s the recipe and it makes 6-8 servings.
Keto Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (this tastes identical to soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 ginger
- 1 tablespoon swerve sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium fry pan add 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat. Add diced chicken and cook until juices run clear.
- In large fry pan add the remaining olive oil and all veggies except riced cauliflower.
- Once chicken is cooked add chicken and all the juices to veggies and mix.
- Using the smaller fry-pan crack the 2 eggs and scramble. Add to veggies/chicken and mix.
- Microwave the bag of cauliflower (follow directions on bag) and then add to veggie/chicken mixture and mix.
- Pour marinade and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately and take the flavor up a notch by adding sriracha!
One thought on “Keto Chicken Stir-Fry”