Oh my stars! This pizza is a game changer, especially if you’re not a fan of almond flour. This pizza is also higher in protein and low in carbs because of the ingredients used. If you ask me, this is my new favorite way to make keto pizza. The taste is packed with flavor while being better for your waistline.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza
With only 4 ingredients this keto pizza is a winner! Lower in carbs and higher in protein!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cooked chicken pizza crust
- 1/4 cup sugar free sauce I used Victoria's or Rao's
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz pepperoni optional
- 4 oz peppers & onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Make your pizza crust by mixing the ground chicken, butter and spices into a bowl. Spread onto parchment paper with hands or a rolling pin and form pizza dough into a circle. I would aim for a thinner crust to make a sturdy crust for toppings.Bake for 25 minutes.Next add pizza saucing and toppings to crust. Bake for another 5 minutes or until toppings are melted. Let set for 5 minutes and cut into 8 slices. Serving size is 2 slices.