Here’s a quick and delicious keto banana bread. Don’t worry, this recipe is keto approved so you won’t have to worry about the carbs but you can still enjoy this old favorite!
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup keto sweetener (I use Lakanto Classic)
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1 cup super fine Almond Flour
- 1 cup Lupin Flour (or coconut flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen (I use Perfect Keto)
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 chopped nuts (I used roasted pecans)
Mix wet ingredients together. Mix dry ingredients together. Then take dry ingredients and add to wet ingredients a little bit at a time until everything is well mixed. Using parchment paper, line a metal pan and add batter (optional – use muffin tins lined with either silicon muffin cups or paper cups). Sprinkle the nuts of your choice on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins or when toothpick comes up clean in the center. If you are making muffins bake for 18-20 mins.
Let cool before handling the bread and then slice!