This brownie recipe idea was inspired by a recipe I saw on Instagram by @lowcalrecipes98 which I converted to keto. It’s so good, guilt free and you can eat the whole thing!
Coke Zero Brownie
High protein, low carb and delicious dessert that is guilt free!
- 14 g Isopure Dutch chocolate protein powder
- 21 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40 g BochaSweet or keto sweetner
- 6 g coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 120 ml Coke Zero or Diet Coke any brand will do
- 1 TBSP sugar free chocolate chips optional
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder and salt to a bowl and mix.
- Add the diet soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- See recipe notes below.
You can use any brand protein powder as long as it is sugar free and low carb. If you want a more cake like brownie you can either reduce the liquid (Coke Zero) or add more coconut flour. I have also used 40 grams of a keto pancake mix in place of the coconut flour with great results.