This is the absolute best way to hit your protein macros in addition to keeping your weight loss journey going in the right direction. It’s easy and super customizable to fit in your full day of eating. Here’s how to make this delicious, high protein, low carb pizza!
Chicken Crust Pizza
- 14.5 oz can of chunk chicken breast drained
- 1 oz parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar free pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend shredded
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 grams red onion shredded
- 10 grams sweet peppers diced
- 1 oz pepperoni
- Mix crust ingredients together. Using a piece of parchment paper, add chicken crust and top with another layer of parchment paper. Use your hands to form a crust or a rolling pin.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper and bake crust at 500 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Add pizza toppings and bake until toppings are done.